Friday, July 25, 2008

Mommy Meme

answers by Daughter #7, age 9


1. What is something mom always says to you?

Put away your shoes.


2. What makes mom happy?

Staying up all hours of the night.


3. What makes mom sad?

When (brother) is mean to me and so I start crying and then you're like, "Go to your room!"


4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Can you skip questions?


5. What was your mom like as a child?

She was the oldest.


6. How old is your mom?

49 (This is so not true. I am at least 4 months younger than this.)


7. How tall is your mom?

4 feet? (Also a heinous untruth.)


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Work out.


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Write her book and blog.


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Blogging.


11. What is your mom really good at? (Don't say blogging!)

Writing.


12. What is your mom not very good at?

Having nice teeth. (yeah, I just went to the dentist to the tune of $4000.00)


13. What does your mom do for her job?

She used to be a P.E. person.


14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Nasty cheese, and spinach. (not to mention ice cream and chocolate.)


15. What makes you proud of your mom?

She reads my library books, and she is a good swim coach.


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Donald Duck (Guess I sound like him when I yell)


17. What do you and your mom do together?

Go to the water park.


18. How are you and your mom the same?

We both have a picture of (sister) in our room.


19. How are you and your mom different?

Wrinkles.


20. How do you know your mom loves you?

She takes me to the water park.

3 comments:

M said...

So fabulous! I love this meme. I also liked your comments.

Ayla said...

oh! adopt me! i wanna go to the water park too! :)

seriously, what a sweet meme

Téa said...

I like this so much I have to make it mine! Er, my children's.