Former Mormon Instructs YouTube Listeners on LDS Doctrine
This is a must see. Just a few suggestions:
1. If you are going to film with significant other(s?) lying on a bed in the background, tell them to hold very, very still. That hand between the breasts at 1:55 was a teeny bit distracting.
2. You might want to blow your nose before filming so you don't have incidents like :54, and thereafter throughout the video.
3. If your audience consists of Latter-day Saints, you'll want to shave the moustache. I have to agree with Amri that it gives you that "pervy look," especially at 8:22.
Doctrinal Points Covered in the Video:
- The Mormon God is one of the most strangest characters ever conjured up in theology.
- He was baptized, went through the temple and inherited all that his Father has, including the ability to spiritually procreate "whatever that mechanism is."
- He "cannot do anything other than what he can do." Thus he is "restricted by the laws and constraints of the theological celestial world-view parameters."
- Although the Mormons jump on the creationist bandwagon, their doctrine is not a doctrine of creation, it is a doctrine of copying. (since he creates animals after their own kind, and they have always existed.) So God is not even an intelligent designer, he is just a copycat.
- The D&C says his power comes from below, not from above.
- God cannot intervene, because the person would know he had intervened, proving there was a God, thus destroying free agency.
- He is really not that awesome.
- He didn't form anything--he gave all that responsibility to Michael, so he is not really anything except a constrained program. He doesn't have any will to will things. So why on earth would you want to be that?
- He only has morals because the God before him told him about the rules that are more eternal than God.
The conclusion about the Mormons and their doctrine? "Who made that up? Obviously these people, if you can call them that, are not really thinking about these things, they are just repeating."
(afterwards showing forth an increase of love...)
You do have a sexy accent.