Friday, July 1, 2016

Day 1 Ogden Enterprise

After a 14 hour drive (we took our time!) we arrived in Ogden at 3:00 am. We were planning on crashing as soon as we got here, but we spent about 30 minutes getting everything out of the car. Then I went in to go to the bathroom and I found this:


Eewwww!
It took me almost an hour just to clean the bathroom well enough so I could use the toilet without fear of getting a disease.

We looked around us and realized that the previous tenants had completely trashed the place, and left it so dirty that we could not sleep. We drove to a 24-hour Wal-Mart to buy some supplies, and by then the sun was up. We began to work. I'm so exhausted, but I'll try to keep you updated on our remodeling adventure as we go.

Be warned...the before pictures are pretty horrible. But we are so excited to finally be here in our "Brick (Bruno/Swick) House!"


No comments: